Helpful Guidelines for Finding Impressive Topics for Persuasive Essays
What is the persuasive essay?
- The persuasive essay is the same as an argumentative essay where both try to convince the reader to take the writer’s viewpoint on the topic.
- The persuasive essay is normally based on the writer’s opinion on a particular topic.
- The persuasive essay will ensure that the reader agrees with the writer’s argument/position on the topic.
- The persuasive essay is a call to action to agree with the writer’s viewpoint on the topic and do something to make a change concerning the topic.
How write the good persuasive essay?
- The writer should take their time in selecting a topic for the persuasive essay and writing the essay.
- The writer should never rush in writing the persuasive essay because they will do a sloppy job.
- The writer should allow themselves enough time to proofread, write, and brainstorm on the essay.
- Before beginning writing the persuasive essay, the student should brainstorm ideas that will make a good topic.
- Before writing the persuasive essay, one should complete an outline of the essay.
- The persuasive essay should be at least 5 paragraphs long including Introduction, Body at least three paragraphs, and Conclusion.
- The persuasive essay should always have a thesis statement.
How to choose a good topic for the persuasive essay?
- The writer should pick a topic that is near and dear to their heart.
- The topic should be something that the writer will enjoy writing about.
- The topic should have much complexity and depth to it.
- The topic that is selected should be of interest to the audience and keep them engaged.
- The topic should be one where the writer has experience with personally and knowledge of personally.
Here are a few steps to follow when selecting a topic for the persuasive essay
- Brainstorm with classmates in choosing a topic for the persuasive essay.
- Pick a topic that will get one’s emotions pumped up and going.
- Avoid topics that have been discussed over and over again.
- The topic selected should not be too broad, and should be very specific.
- The topic should make the audience passionate about it and willing to make a change.
- The topic selected should be based on current events and current trends.
- The topic should be one that states a problem and solutions to resolve the problem.
- The topic should be of great interest to the writer and the audience.
© OxfordUniversitySummerSchool.com. it's time to learn more about essay writing.