Good Essay Topics About Life: 20 Exclusive Ideas
When writing essays, the first step is to come up with a good topic to write about. Often you will get better grades if you manage to write on something important. Therefore, writing about life can be a great idea for a strong essay topic. However, choosing this direction can also be a challenge to you. It may be difficult for you to come up with an original topic about life because so many people have written about it already. So, make sure to brainstorm some ideas before looking anything up. That may be your best shot at creating a unique paper. However, if you’re stuck with no ideas and your deadline is near, check the list of exclusive essay topics about life below:
- Decisions and their consequences in the long-term perspective.
- City life and village life: pros and cons.
- Is immortality as appealing as people think it to be?
- Is suffering an imminent part of becoming a true human being?
- Do our friends influence the quality of our life?
- Is life a struggle or is it a pleasant walk?
- The role of mentors in people’s lives.
- Do we stop living when we stop progressing?
- Artificial life and humanity: should robots be considered our equals?
- Is human life superior to an animal one?
- Are we the makers of our own lives or is it predetermined for us?
- Things that make your life worth living.
- Body transplants: taking a life to save a life?
- Should your education be the defining factor of your further life career?
- Earth vs. other planets: should we treat an alien life as a human one?
- Is it important to aim for something big in life?
- How are the choices we make shape our personalities?
- Is life too short for everything: prioritizing you goals, values, and experiences?
- Pleasures and duties in everyday life: what proportion to keep to stay sane and productive?
- Do major life changes help us improve and move forward?
You can use the topics above as they are or expand them to your own taste. Remember that a really good essay about life will have a lot of your own thinking and experience. Don’t be afraid to express some contradictory thoughts and ideas, as long as you are able to defend your opinions. Teachers always look for originality and confidence, so go for that to get the best grades.