A List Of Intriguing Narrative Essay Topics To Consider
A narrative essay works to describe an event or a time in your life. It should be very descriptive. The idea is to paint a clear picture with your words for your audience. It is a paper that describes something that has happened to you. The main reason why your instructor would ask you to write this type of essay is to get you to start using details in your writing.
Finding a topic to write this paper is not always easy. There are so many things that you can write about but you want to write about something that you find intriguing so that it is fun for you. When you write about something that you are intrigued by, you will find that it is a lot easier. Here is a list of ideas that you can use to write your paper. Remember that you don’t have to use the exact topic. Use this list to brain storm other ideas and then choose the one that you are most intrigued by. Take your time and choose a good topic because it is the first step in the process and if you choose a good topic, it will make the entire paper easier to write.
- First day at your new job
- A great dance
- First day in college
- Worst date ever
- Winning moment of a basketball game
- Someone who changed your life
- Great moment of success
- Most embarrassing moment
- Scariest time in your life
- Memorable event
- A time when you saved someone’s life
- How you made an important decision
- Turning point in your life
- Your dream vacation
- Favorite vacation from your childhood
- A scary accident that you were in
- The funniest moment you witnessed
- The day when everything went down hill
- Experience with a natural disaster
- Important event in your life
Now that you have an idea of what types of topics you can write this type of paper on, develop an outline that includes the main points of the story to make sure that you can develop a good essay on the topic. It will help you write an effective essay that really captures the event so that your audience has a vivid picture of what happened and how it has affected you.